Streetwise New York guides enjoy the challenge of creating unique itineraries for guests meaning no two tours are alike. For example below is a list of customized tours for various clients:
- Hotel Specific Tours: Designed and continues to lead tours for guests of The Pod Hotels and Triumph Hotels. Tours match the style and branding of the hotels.
- Educational Groups: In depth neighborhood tours conducted for university and high school classes according to specific course curriculum.
- Tours for Public Relations events (eg. 100th Anniversary of the Oreo: Food and historic tour of the Chelsea Market)
- Corporate team building and diversity programing outings.
- Non-Profit and Professional organization outings and fund raisers.
- Coordinating of itineraries including transportation, tickets, food and guided visits across New York City.
Please contact us through the contact form or email us at Tours@StreetwiseNewYork.com or call us directly.
- New York University
- Columbia University School of Journalism
- New School of Social Research
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of Pittsburgh
- Columbia Grammer and Prepatory School
- Lycee Francais de Saint Domingue
- Avenue School
- Mid-State Technical College
- Pod Hotels
- Triumph Hotels
- The Knickerbocker Hotel
- The Food Group
- International Association of Culinary Professionals
- Feet In Two Worlds
- New York’s Woman’s Culinary Alliance
- United Neighborhood Houses
- Greenmount Travel
- Viajes Global Aragon
- Aries Travel Agencia de Viajes
- Premium Travel
We have used this company several times for our NYU student program and the students ALLWAYS have wonderful things to say about Andrew and Dan’s tours. They have been a pleasure to work with the last few years and consistently provide us with a memorable and unique experience as we talk about the past and current cultural diversity of various neighborhoods around NYC.Haley M, Tripadvisor.com
As a culinary professional and foodie in general, I’m not sure what I expected but was blown away. Andrew, the guide, not only knew the neighborhood, the food and the history, he knew the people, their stories and spoke of them with such passion and care. This, as much as the delicious food, made this tour exceptional. Cayla Runka, RD-Manager, Kraft Kitchens, Kraft Canada